Thursday, October 21, 2010

"The Day Of Disaster"

Though I was compelled to being a guilty
For that I have never done.

I was cursed and I was abused,
And slandered for that I never thought.

Forced to accept  which I didn't do
Heard the shouting "Odd man out"

From the each and every corner .
Looking around for the helping hand.

For me those will be the magic wand.
Confused a lot which one is coming from heart.

Or either it is just the fake luster.
Which will crush my feelings as a monster

I cried and bled in my thoughts.
I never argue and never revolt.

I lost the immortal belief .
My words are not worth of a penny.

I confessed for the over blamed.
I knelt down, welcome the disaster.

Which shattered , torn, crushed
And laid me down and made me alone.

I accepted whatever I have never done.
And put the flame of blame on me.

But I believe, I will overcome.
I believe I believe....



No comments:

Post a Comment