Friday, August 2, 2013

Wish you to be in my life

The way you came in my life
I think its a reality,
Or just it's a dream of my open eye.

The way you talk.
The way you smile.
The way you laugh.
The way you cry.

I think it will make me
Crazy for a while,
Or for my rest of life.
It's a dream of my open eye.

The only thing which make me cry.
Are you really in my life
Are you really going to be mine
Or just it's a dream of my open eye.

I just thinking from dusk to dawn,
Where was my fault?
Where I did wrong.
That you're not in my life.

Really..Really…Really.
I was very much right
That, it was just the dream.
Of my open eye.

3 comments:

  1. Good job Abhishek! Did you write this all?
    This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its very nice...i nvr kno u r so creative...hats off.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete