Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Kingdom

                              
  
I rule in my loneliness
I laugh, I cry, I shout
And I dance like a careless.
And for that I never need to confess
I rule, I rule, I rule
And I rule in my loneliness
Don't think I am new in this field
I am ruling since I was a kid.
It was not an easy job.
I lost a lot to wear this rob.
Let me brief a bit
About my kingdom.
Here, I am the king
I am the queen, I am public
And I am the troop.
And I rule, I rule in my loneliness.
Often my kingdom was attacked
Invaders tried to rule.
But I fought,  I fought
To save my lovely kingdom.
Number of times I was supposed to lose
My inner consequences impart me boost.
And I Survive and I survive.
And still ruling my kingdom.
But I always afraid,
of being loosing it.
It's my determination,
And always keep on backing me.
And it strengthen me,
To overcome from the fear .
I rule, I rule in my loneliness..
  

No comments:

Post a Comment